There are some best practices using which you can easily get cheap flights. Using the below guide, you can book cheap flights across any country.
- Before looking for flight, delete you cookies in your browser. Because using cookies, flight booking website tracks you and may increase price when you open their site.
- At least book 2 weeks in advance before the schedule flying date in a busy flight route and for less busy route you should ideally book at least a week before.
- Look for offer and discounts by searching on google. Sometimes, flight companies give discount coupon & offers.
- Check the prices on airline company website, they may have lower priced ticket compared to other flight booking sites.
- Check for the offers with your bank credit card or debit cards. Sometimes bank also offer discount, cashback etc on booking airline tickets with their card.
- Go for the flight price comparing websites, for example booking.99adventure.com . They compare hundreds of travel sites at once to find the cheapest flight and hotel deals.
- If you are in Army, Navy, Airforce, Student or your employer has a corporate tie with the airlines company. You may get the discount. For example Indigo airlines offer discount to defense personal on showing their ID-Card.
- Travel in non festive season.
- manually select connecting flights.
- Use the flight air miles, payback points, free points, reward points. You may have accumulated while flying the same airlines.
Using above tips, I am sure you will get a cheaper flight across the world.
Happy Flying and travel safely in COVID-19.